Re: [AD] Allegro's mixer, update

Elias Pschernig wrote:
And I wonder if everyone would agree to re-tabbing
all of the allegro source with 3-space-tabs - given it actually is
something very minor.

WHy force people to use a specific tab size? If you're going to change it, why don't you make it so tab==indent, and if you need spaces, use spaces, not tabs. As I said before, you should use a tab to indent, not get a specific amount of space characters. I understand that since we're in the middle of 4.2 development it would mess diffs up, but once 4.2 is complete, why not do the change then?

BTW, I ran a tab==8 spaces filter (search and replace actually) and realigned all the code to be pure spaces. I use 3 spaces per indent (although my editor doesn't really like this, it tries to use tabs for indents.. but it's livable) and before I create diffs, and I do an 8 spaces == 1 tab conversion, and poof. Though I was actually pretty surprisd to see several spots where 8 spaces were not converted to a tab, just in mixer.c (these are at the top of the file though, before the actual code, so it's easy to mask them out of the conversion).

- Kitty Cat