[AD] Indentation

Is there much ado about this subject or what? I don't see any reason why
it can be expected that everybody is comfortable with a common style of coding.

So why not make it easier, by applying indent, with profiles? Whomsoever
chooses the style he/she is most convenient with, can customize the
source to their preferences.

BTW It makes sense to keep tabs for most indenting, than spaces. This is
because, the tab sizes can be specified later, and converted into spaces, later,
according to what people prefer. I'm sure many people may not agree with
me, but I feel that it makes things easier while coverting it later to
spaces. (Even sed can do the conversion part!!)

That's about it. :)

Regards,

--

Karthik Kumar V
Updated Page -> http://www.geocities.com/kkgoesnuts

A Fortune Cookie :

"Every person can be described as an equilateral triangle of side s, the
vertices representing what (s)he thinks, says and does. For an average
person, s = 10 miles ~ 16000 metres. When s = 0 metres, a person is said to
be a MAHATMA. Everybody should try to make their s get close to 0."