Re: [AD] [BUG?] X11 Windowed driver delay...

On Sat, 2004-02-14 at 22:26, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> I really don't get whats wrong with that driver.. Especially with the patch I
> gave to you applied... Its very similar to some alsa code I used in a little
> library I wrote for playing audio.. though the whole thing runs in a thread,
> so maybe thats why it maybe at max uses 3% cpu? (more if the DUMB plugin is
> in use ;) possibly LOTS more ;)) hmm.. seems I also skip setting a few of the
> hw parameters.. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Just tried the patch (the one which uses wait_for_poll inside
alsa_update, right? i found it in my dcc folder..), and no (noticeable
at least, only looked at the half-full CPU-usage applet) change for me.
Also compiling allegro with --disable-pthreads does give no change.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>