Re: [AD] [BUG?] X11 Windowed driver delay...

On Sat, 2004-02-14 at 21:41, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Just, auto-detecting it defeats all the nice 0%-CPU-GUI we have now, if
> > the enabled ALSA driver eats all the CPU :P
>
> OK, could you post a patch to disable auto-detecting (I don't have ALSA 0.9
> running on my system)?  I'll apply it for the upcoming 4.1.13 WIP, but not
> to the CVS tree.  Thanks in advance.

Can I also split alsa.c into alsa5.c and alsa9.c (or alsa5.c and alsa.c,
since alsa 0.9 seems to be compatible with alsa 1.0)? There doesn't seem
to be any common code, and it gets rid of all the #defines, so it makes
it easier to work with it.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>