[AD] Two monitors... anyway hehe

Hi Eric,

I realized Allegro does not handle two monitors
(videos) -and you confirmed it-, but for my
application I only need to "activate" the screen
(fullscreen) in which allegro will blit the active
screen... is there an easy way?

I guess Allegro always write to "MONITORINFOF_PRIMARY"
only in fullscreen mode? Must I have to cheat Allegro
putting this flag to the Monitor I want to write?

Or may be I can handle all this via HDC?

Thank you very much in advance,

Hugo Caro
Gaming software developer