Re: [AD] MSVC mouse problem (may be a bug?)

Hi Eric,

I had tested the patch, and worked fine... at the
beginning.

I found the glitch: when you are at "fullscreen" mode,
there are still some applications than can "invade"
your screen, for example, Yahoo Messenger "new e-mail"
announce.

I found that after booting the machine, and putting my
application at

May be it's a matter of setting the priority so NO
application at the "start up" folder, there were some
other applications running when I was at the main
screen that makes the mouse appear... regardless you
are at fullscreen mode and you expects "nobody" can
invade "your screen".

I made a "quick-and-dirty" patch to my application,
adding a "SetCursorPos(0,0)" in the main loop, not
very efficient, but works by now. I don't know how
does this (parent?) applications manage to invade "my"
fullscreen, but I guess allegro should put windows in
that mode (modal fullscreen??) to avoid this kind of
"intruders"...

Thanks a lot for your support!

Kind regards,
Hugo Caro
Gaming software developer.

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo
Más ciudades: http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar