Re: [AD] [AL] licensing and disclaimers

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 10:58:39PM +0200, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> Is *anybody* responsible of public domain code? I mean, how do you
> sue the public domain...

In that case, they could sue every single person in the AUTHORS file, or maybe
if they're clever enough sue the guy who wrote the code that caused the damage.
Or they could sue the guy who made the library in the first place, the guy
who makes the releases, or our Dictator.
Uhm... so yeah, I think we should keep the stddisclaimer.h, since it's fun, but
add a legally more acceptable statement at the end of the license.

Evert