Re: [AD] [AL] licensing and disclaimers

Chris La Mantia wrote:
The licensing issue brought up by Mr. Amstutz brings up an important legal
point: Allegro does not include a damages disclaimer.  Yes, I agree that
such disclaimers are silly and pointless, but we should probably have one in
case anyone decides to build an air-traffic control system using Allegro.

??? Allegro has its disclaimer from the dawn of time :-)

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
"I do not accept responsibility for any effects, adverse or otherwise, that this code may have on you, your computer, your sanity, your dog, and anything else that you can think of. Use it at your own risk."

IMHO it's the best disclaimer ever written :-)