[AD] Munging reply-to address (was incorrectly: Component ordering and mixing color depths)

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 10:54:08PM +0100, Hein Zelle wrote:
> (Because even in my superior mail-client if I press the normal
> reply key it won't guess that I really want to reply to the list,
> I need to use list-reply for that.)

Of course, humans can't be fixed, but if you have broken humans
and broken mail clients, the probability of mistakes is higher.

> - revise the posting policy if necessary, and where needed let
> the list-manager be quite strict in kicking certain threads off
> the list if they are not strictly about A4 development.

Unluckily the mailman interface doesn't support yet the "nuke"
option.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 10:31:20AM -0000, Vincent Penquerc'h wrote:
> I'd rather have the reply go the the poster by default, but over
> the years I've noticed that a large majority of people doesn't
> agree with this, so...

Me too. I feel sorry for you and myself, but looks like there's
not much to do. I've activated reply-to munging, with the excuse of
having a coherent reply-to behaviour across all sourceforge related
mailing lists.