Re: [AD] Component ordering and mixing color depths

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 01:32:33PM -0500, Robert Jr Ohannessian wrote:
> > Please don't send me CC of your public replies, I'm already on the ml.
>
> Sorry, but hte list is configured such that by default I only
> reply to you. Can someone (whoever manages the lists) change it
> so that replys are sent to the list? Thanks.

By default you seem to reply to both the list and me, so you would
only need to delete my address.  I'm the manager of this ml and
configured it just like the previous conductors ml, but I don't
mind changing it if it's better. Does somebody opose to the default
reply to address being the mailing list? According to mailman's
guidelines this is discouraged, for unspecified reasons.

Anyway, like Morbo would say: "Ah, punny little humans, with superior
mail clients all such problems are solved!".