[AD] doc patch to mention the right include files

Title: doc patch to mention the right include files

When I made the header splitup, I intended to replace the
#include <allegro.h> line with something better, like, say,
#include <allegro/digi.h> for load_sample. I had included
the beginnings of code to do that. This is now finished.
It is intended to be used by whoever:
- adds/renames a routine
- moves a routine in another header
- adds/rename/removes headers
- other similar things
Now, the manpages show the right header, encouraging people
to include only what's necessary and speed up compile times
a bit.
Note that the order in which to supply the headers is of
importance, as the first match is taken. The naive search
can lead to errors, so if anyone wants to make the search
better (it now just finds the strings regardless of its
context), please do so.

Usage:
cd $(ALLEGRO_DIR)/misc
./fixdoc.sh

The mans line is obsoleted by this, since this now uses the
header markup I had added, but which was unused until now.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h