Re: [AD] doc patch to mention the right include files

On 2002-08-14, Vincent <Vincent.Penquerch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When I made the header splitup, I intended to replace the
> #include <allegro.h> line with something better, like, say,
> #include <allegro/digi.h> for load_sample. I had included
> the beginnings of code to do that. This is now finished.

I don't like this.  It violates the separation of interface and
implementation.  And so my argument will hold, I declare `allegro.h' to
be the interface, and almost all the headers in the `allegro' directory
to be "implementation details" ;-)

PS. I haven't enjoyed the moving of `aintern.h'...

--
王浩禎