RE: [AD] allegro-config patch: sed expression seds too much

Title: RE: [AD] allegro-config patch: sed _expression_ seds too much

> - --cflags. Vincent, can you (or someone) change the script
> so that it
> doesn't emit -I<allegro_prefix> if allegro_prefix is already in the
> path? The preprocessor which ships with gcc3 complains:

I started to have a look at it, but ...
AFAIK, the path (eg, $PATH) is not used for that, and whatever
prefix is given by `allegro-config --cflags` conflicts with
whatever is given separately on GCC's command line, so, when
allegro-config is invoked, it has no idea what else was put on
this command line, thus can't omit the allegro include directory
if it was specified already.
Maybe we can look at stuff like INCLUDE_DIR or similars, but
that won't remove all cases where a path is given twice. And
I'm not sure which environment variables would have to be
considered.
Could you be more specific about the change you hinted at ?
Maybe I misunderstood what you meant ?

--
Vincent Penquerc'h