Re: [AD] _tx format compatiblity

> > Btw, _write_hhp() uses "Language=0x409 English (USA)\n" while the language
> > field of the DLL info sheet reads "English (UK)" on my machine. I guess we
> > have to make a decision here.
>

> I don't know about this so I can't comment. (If there _is_
> anything to know, that is: maybe these language names are
> just strings with no meaning except to humans, in which case
> (if it is consistent though the library) I suppose that e.g.
> "color" instead of "colour" implies USA, right?)

The hhp output is from me.. I just looked at a .hhp created by the HTML Help
Workshop, and copied it. I couldn't find specifications of the format (as
well as for .hhc or .hhk) on MSDN - they always suggest to use the Workshop
application directly to create the files. I think only the 0x409 is read by
hhc, the rest of the line is ignored..

--
Elias Pschernig