Re: [AD] _tx format compatiblity

I wrote:
> I attach a patch which reverts all features that I need without
> altering the behavior for new _tx-files.

Nobody has commented on this, so I'll ask again: will it be committed?
(I tried with current CVS and patch correctly figures out how to apply
them though makedoc.c has changed.) Note that all the new goodies are
still in there, it only adds an optional backwards-compatibility mode.

What policy are we going to have for backwards compatibility of makedoc?
It would really be useful for me to know...

--
Sven Sandberg    svsa1977@xxxxxxxxxx    home.student.uu.se/svsa1977