Re: [AD] _tx format compatiblity

> Good. I attach an updated patch (so ignore my previous one):
> makedoc-compatibility.diff doesn't affect CSS but it reverts the
> backwards compatibility of the _tx source and adds an optional
> -deprecation command line flag that gives errors for old files.

So with this patch:
- both old-style and new-style ._tx documents are valid when makedoc is
passed no flag ?
- old-style ._tx documents are not valid if makedoc is passed -deprecation ?

If so, that sounds sensible to me. However, I personally don't like very
much the wording "deprecation".

> I also removed some hard-coded filenames from makechm.c
> (makechm.c.diff), so now it can be used with other projects than
> Allegro. I don't know if I got the title in _write_hhp() right though
> (line 173 in old makechm.c, 212 in new): I took the basename of the
> filename and capitalized first character. But maybe I should have used
> document_title instead? (btw, the two patches are independent)

I don't know either, but if it works...

Btw, _write_hhp() uses "Language=0x409 English (USA)\n" while the language
field of the DLL info sheet reads "English (UK)" on my machine. I guess we
have to make a decision here.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx