Re: [AD] Proposal for small change in d_edit_proc()

Matthew Smith wrote:
> Isn't  d->w  the maximum width in pixels :) ?

No, it can scroll (but if you were allowed to limit the maximum width in
pixels, it would allow you to stop if from scrolling).

> Actually I personally avoid d_edit_proc altogether because of its
> habit of requiring the mouse to be over it to retain the focus, which
> I find annoying

That's a feature of the whole gui, not just of d_edit_proc(), and can be
turned off with the gui_mouse_focus flag...

--
Sven Sandberg    svsa1977@xxxxxxxxxx    home.student.uu.se/svsa1977