Re: [AD] Darwin/MacOS X port

> Seems fine.

Indeed... but it turns out I can't get it to work :-(

AL_FUNC(int, _main, (void *_mangled_main, int argc, char *argv[]));

#if (!defined ALLEGRO_NO_MAGIC_MAIN) && (!defined ALLEGRO_SRC)

   #define main _mangled_main

   #undef END_OF_MAIN

   #define END_OF_MAIN()                                      \
                                                              \
      int main(int argc, char *argv[])                        \
         return _main((void *)_mangled_main, argc, argv);     \
      }

#endif

Both user's main() and our main() are replaced by _mangled_main() !

Do we hit a fondamental limitation of the C preprocessor, or is there a
trick to work around the problem ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx