Re: [AD] DGA2

[Looks like my first message was eaten by the server]

> since DGA2 valid modes may be *different* from your X configuration, i
> made a very simple program that tells u what mode is available.
> this can be run even as user, but must be run under X

It would be better to have a more general utility in the Allegro
distribution, namely a 'gfxinfo' command-line utility that would output the
list of supported modes for a specified gfx driver (see afinfo and
vesainfo).

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx