Re: [AD] 3.9.40 report 3

> The old style password protected packfiles no longer work (they did in
> 3.9.39), is this deliberate? How will people update them (I used 3.9.39
> grabber) (they don't load in grabber now :)

The patch is attached (tested on an old style password protected packfile,
thanks to Robin for quickly providing me with it). It shouldn't have any
side-effect since it changes only the code written to handle the old style
packfiles.

Another glitch: in the grabber, enter the help system and play with the exit
button. Strange things occur, for example: click on the exit button, move
the cursor to the right without leaving the menu bar and you can now access
the previous menu ! It's only when you click outside the menu bar that the
screen contents are updated. It doesn't happen with 3.9.39 WIP.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx