[AD] DGA2

Now i tested DGA2 with X 4.1.0 and *it works*

then the problem is definitly with X 4.0.3 so i propose
we put a note that DGA2 may not work in X 4.0.3 (note
that RH7.1 uses that version)

if u want i can write some lines explaining how to download
and install a new X, because i thought it was difficult, but
it isn't, and this makes me think that maybe there is also
other ppl that is "afraid" of installing it.

PS: still a very minor problem: when i have to chose the
graphics mode and i click on DGA 2.0 it *correctly* let
me pick only 800x600 but it *UNcorrectly* let me pick
only 8bpp. Then it works *correctly* in 32bpp.
It is *not* a problem with get_gfx_mode_list, that for me
reports correctly 800x600x32, then it probably is a problem
with the graphics selector

"Keep mouthing off like that, little girl, and you're going to get burned."
"I got insurance"
                                        Yuffie, Final Fantasy 7

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.net #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /