[AD] djgpp compilation problems

Hello,

 I'm using DJGPP 2.04 on Win ME,and when I start the compilation from
 the msdos prompt it miserably fails at make cleantest. The problem
 lies at this line:

echo /* Generated by makefile.tst */ > $(ASMCAPA_DIR_D)\asmcapa.h

 specifically the /* and */ which get expanded...A fix for this would
 be to change the cleantest target in makefile.lst to this:

cleantest:
ifdef UNIX_TOOLS
        echo "/* Generated by makefile.tst */" > $(ASMCAPA_DIR_U)/asmcapa.h
else
        echo "/* Generated by makefile.tst */" > $(ASMCAPA_DIR_D)\asmcapa.h
endif

 Also,the CHANGES target in makefile.in and makefile.all is wrong,it
 should be

CHANGES: docs/txt/changes.txt
        $(MAKEDOC) -part -ascii CHANGES $<
ifdef UNIX_TOOLS
        cp CHANGES docs/txt/changes.txt
else
        copy CHANGES docs\txt\changes.txt
endif

  in makefile.all,and

THANKS: docs/src/thanks._tx
        $(MAKEDOC) -part -ascii THANKS $<
        cp THANKS docs/txt/thanks.txt

CHANGES: docs/txt/changes.txt
        $(MAKEDOC) -part -ascii CHANGES $<
        cp CHANGES docs/txt/changes.txt

  in makefile.in .

--
Best regards,
 Bogdan                          mailto:robotzel@xxxxxxxxxx

"I dreamt of blood upon the shore,of eyes that spoke of sin.
 The lake was smooth and deep and black,as was her scented skin..."