Re: [AD] djgpp compilation problems

> CHANGES: docs/txt/changes.txt
>         $(MAKEDOC) -part -ascii CHANGES $<
> ifdef UNIX_TOOLS
>         cp CHANGES docs/txt/changes.txt
> else
>         copy CHANGES docs\txt\changes.txt
> endif

No, it doesn't work: $(MAKEDOC) expects a ._tx file and you give it a .txt
file. This one should work: (with a minor modification line 108)

CHANGES: docs/src/changes._tx
        $(MAKEDOC) -ascii CHANGES $<
ifdef UNIX_TOOLS
        cp CHANGES docs/txt/changes.txt
else
        copy CHANGES docs\txt\changes.txt
endif

Are you using a CVS snapshot of this morning ? The CHANGES target was
temporarily broken because I got caught up by the unusal order of arguments
if this target. I quickly fixed it but I don't like the result, so I'm going
to follow your suggestion.

>   in makefile.all,and
>
> CHANGES: docs/txt/changes.txt
>         $(MAKEDOC) -part -ascii CHANGES $<