Re: [AD] This is a call for translators' preparation

> Do you need a special font? Here I just see garbage (wierd characters)
with
> a few english works in between. Same for Opera 5.12. Getting the language
> file for Opera didn't help - it just reconfigures the interface to use the
> charset. I think I need to geta special set of fonts though. Any idea
where
> to get those?

I think these are included with XFree86  4.0 onwards?

Here is a fairly complete 0-FFFF font in hex format plus tools to convert to
.BDF
http://czyborra.com/unifont/

It is a mixture of 8x16 and 16x16.  I will probably turn it into an Allegro
font myself.

Matt