[AD] mode fetching for X (incomplete)

Well, here's the latest "it SHOULD work, but doesn't" patch.  This
adds mode fetching to the X11 fullscreen and DGA fullscreen drivers,
but somehow it's conflicting with the DGA2 driver.  If you take out
one or the other (i.e. the DGA2 || (X11 fullscreen && DGA
fullscreen)), then it appears to work fine.

I can't reproduce the problem without Allegro, so I can't blame it
on X as I usually do ;-)

In case someone wants to test it or debug it, it's attached.
If it doesn't get debugged before 4.0, we should probably install
some stub functions for it, in case it gets fixed afterwards.