Re: [AD] CPU capabilities patch

> I think this code should go in allegro.h only.

The stuff needed for backward compatibility traditionally goes in alinline.h
(at the end of the file).

> /* Defines to not break the pre-WIP-40 API */

The goal is rather not to break the 3.12 API (as much as possible). Backward
compatibility between WIPs is not required.

> #define cpu_sse   ((cpu_capabilities & CPU_SSE) ? ((cpu_capabilities &
> CPU_SSE2) ? 2 : 1) : 0)

Not in 3.12

> #define cpu_id    ((cpu_capabilities & CPU_ID) ? TRUE : FALSE)

The variable is named cpu_cpuid in 3.12

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx