Re: [AD] [AGL] agl 0.0.20 compiling trouble

Bertrand Coconnier wrote:

[snip]

It seems that the GL_TEXTURE_2D_BINDING issue is a MS specific issue
(from what I have understood and seen). So may be we should change the
test so that it is only done on Win platforms.

Unfortunately, it's not restricted to Windows. I have found OpenGL implementations which do it either way on Linux, SGI's headers (for opengl.dll) are one way whereas MS's headers (for opengl32.dll) are another way. SGI also makes implementations outside of Windows, so I suppose those are "broken" as well. Unfortunately, they created the OpenGL standard, which sais it the other way around!

And now it seems that enums can be used instead of #defines...argh!

[snip]

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)