Re: [AD] Misc. issues related to WIP 3.9.38

Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Nope. All contributions are listed in the changes and the _authors_
file.

> !?? ;-)
> What do you think I meant and what do you mean ?

"AUTHORS" != "THANKS" it's as simple as that...

IIRC The authors file should be used to list code-contributions to allegro
and the thanks file should be used to list contributions that are not code.
For example people or companies contributing matherial in form of
documentation, specs, hardware, money etc... shawn's family, frank zappa,
pink floyd and so on.

Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net