Re: [AD] Application icon in Windows

Quoting Eric Botcazou,

> > I just find it irritating that I have to include the same icon twice: once
> > for setting the window icon and once for setting the desktop icon.
>
> !?? ;-)
> Why do you need to include twice the same icon ?

I include it once as IDI_APPLICATION so that Windows will display it as a
desktop icon and again as allegro_icon so that Allegro sets it as the menu
and taskbar icon.
To me, it would be logical if an IDI_APPLICATION provided by the program
overrides the default specified by Windows. Still, who ever claimed anything
about Windows was logical? ;-)

> > Where can I find the platform SDK docs you mentioned?
>
> On the Microsoft developper site (MSDN).

I'll take a look.

Evert