Re: [AD] Misc. issues related to WIP 3.9.38

At 14:46 17/09/01 -0700, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
>Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> > Nope. All contributions are listed in the changes and the _authors_
>file.
>>
>> !?? ;-)
>> What do you think I meant and what do you mean ?
>
>"AUTHORS" != "THANKS" it's as simple as that...
>
>IIRC The authors file should be used to list code-contributions to allegro
>and the thanks file should be used to list contributions that are not code.

In a way, that does sound reasonable to me, however, the Allegro
documentation says about code contributions

   People only need to be listed in the source file header if they've made a
   significant contribution to it (one-line fixes don't count), but no matter
   how small their addition, they must be added to the docs/thanks._tx file.

and in my case it doesn't really matter, since I'm mentioned in neither
AUTHORS nor THANKS. ;-)

Evert