[AD] Watcom lib built

Okay.  Silly me; I guess the problem was that my bnuxxxx.zip package wasn't the absolute latest.  Upgrading that fixed the Out of Memory error.  iscanmmx.asm -- the file generated by the make process from the compiled / disassembled iscanmmx.s -- still needed a hand-editing.  Had an interesting flaw -- for some odd reason, it tried to redefine the _TEXT / _CODE / _BSS regions using labels.  The why of it is beyond me -- this is a new error that I've never seen before, and since the MMX code didn't get added in (as wat106 doesn't support MMX), I don't know how this happens.  I removed the lines and it seems to compile fine.  It's not like the file does anything under watcom 10.6 anyways...

As I promised way back when the watcom port was merged into the main source tree, a copy of the prebuilt lib is now in my webspace at http://www.ithaca.edu/students/cwardla1/allegro/ .  I've also posted the version of iscanmmx.asm that was generated so that the developers can see the faults.

I would appreciate a link from somewhere on the main allegro page, so that everyone can have access.

Also, has anyone had the time to take a look at http://www.openwatcom.com/ ?  Seems sybase finally did what I've been e-mailing them to do for years. =)  This is going to be great for the allegro community, as the main developers will no longer have the excuse of not having the compiler before a build gets sent out. =)

Oh, and I'm probably not going to be able to continue uploading new copies of the prebuilt watcom lib between september and december -- I'll be studying abroad in Japan, and as of now I don't have a laptop.  I don't know if that matters to anyone.

Thanks for all your help everyone,
- Charles Wardlaw