[AD] Watcom Issues

Hello,

As always, I've rejoined the developers' list to do a bit of work on the Watcom port.

It's always a different assembly file which hangs the library build... this time it's iscanmmx.o (which seems to be a new addition to the library as of 3.9.37?).  The error I'm receiving is "Out of Memory" from wdisasm.  Quite simply, that's ludicrous.  I have 128 megs of ram, and much larger .o object files have already been processed without difficulty.  Now, I've checked the file size of the gcc-compiled object file, and it seems off -- 284 bytes *total*.  For something generated from a 70000+ byte text file, this doesn't sit well with me.  So my first question is: what are the sizes other people are getting for iscanmmx.o under gcc/dos?

If that's not the problem, I'm at a loss for ideas.  I've gone through each build step, but no errors are given until I try to disassemble that one file.  Also -- is a specific version of gcc or any of the other gnu tools required to properly compile MMX instructions?

Thanks for your time,
- Charles Wardlaw