Re: [AD] New graphics driver -- GFX_FORCE?

>I see you removed the _gfx_safe_mode_change flag: I agree, the less global
>variables we have, ...
>However, it looks like exactly one other file uses it (linux/fbcon.c).
>I don't know the first thing about this driver, but couldn't we get rid of
>this dependency ?

That's now done; to request `safe mode', a w/h of -1 is passed to the
init function. If the framebuffer driver is present, I have #defined
GFX_SAFE_ID to be the framebuffer driver, and GFX_SAFE_W/H to be -1. The
only difference from passing a w/h of 0 (which means use current
resolution) is that the color depth isn't changed.

>> Sorry - what do I need to change?
>
>The file list for each platform in makefile.lst:
>ALLEGRO_SRC_WIN_FILES,
>ALLEGRO_SRC_LINUX_FILES
>(ALLEGRO_SRC_X_FILES ?)

Done.