Re: [AD] Big BeOS patch

Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Angelo Mottola <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > As I said, I don't know how to generate dependencies, so I'd really like to
> > know what you did to compile the thing under your Be box.
>
> I ran zipup.sh under Linux (cheating :-)  I'll check later if BeOS
> has enough Unix in it to generate the dependencies.

Ok, I've fixed it.  The gcc distributed with BeOS Personal Edition
was producing dependencies which looked like:

	allegro.o : ...

whereas the sed scripts were expecting:

	allegro.o: ...

I think we might need to make this change for other platforms.

BTW, scrolling horizontally wasn't working for me in `test.c' under
BeOS.  I don't know if it's my video card drivers or what.

--
PREMBLEMEMBLEMATION (prim blum em blum AY shun), n.  Whenever you drop a
letter in the mailbox, you always re-check to make sure it's gone down.