[AD] BeOS patch again (sorry)

I've found I missed to list bmidiapi.cpp into makefile.lst, and I've fixed
this.
I've also been able to put everything into a single patch and test it, and
I'm now going to post it directly to the sourceforge Allegro page; hope this
isn't a trouble for anyone!
About testing, I had problems with current Be building process, as I had to
run mmxtest and other things manually... I don't know a lot about
dependencies and makefiles in general, so I'd be grateful if someone can take
a look at this by testing BeAllegro.
Sorry for any inconveniences...

--
Angelo Mottola