Re: [AD] Big BeOS patch

Angelo Mottola <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The following tar.gz file holds a serie of patches that will finally make the
> BeOS Allegro port fully functional and up to date with the rest of the
> library. The patches include:

Committed.

> - Windowed driver (this is based on Peter Wang's code; Peter, I got the
> window updater to work fast and still using threads... =) )

Yay :-)

I changed `dirty_lines' to `be_dirty_lines'.  Hope that's okay.

[lots and lots of changes]
> Well, all this makes the Be port fully working: all the programs shipped with
> the library work correctly, including setup, demo, and all the examples and
> tools. Now everyone can compile and redistribute a game also under BeOS... =)

Beautiful!

In another message Angelo Mottola <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - src.midi.c.diff
>
> This is a small patch for the src/midi.c file to make MIDI to work under
> BeOS. It was made by Peter Wang.

Guess it worked for you too.  Strange thing, huh?  I'd really like
to know what the problem was.

Then Angelo Mottola <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx> also wrote:
> About testing, I had problems with current Be building process, as I had to
> run mmxtest and other things manually... I don't know a lot about
> dependencies and makefiles in general, so I'd be grateful if someone can take
> a look at this by testing BeAllegro.

I'll have a go later today.  If you have time, you should grab a
copy and check I didn't mess up.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
ERDU (UHR dew), n.  The leftover accumulation of rubber particles after