Re: [AD] File selector bug

Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's the patch (built against the current cvs file): the file_select_ex(....,
> width, height) function is added to the API and the old file_select(...) becomes
> a wrapper, which calls the previous one with fixed width and height.
> The new function stretches the file selector to the specified width and height
> and to the font size.

Only *minor* complaint is that the old file selector is easier to
get to.  Most people I think would want the stretched dialog.  But
it's consistent with the rest of the API, so it's cool.

--
AMBIPORTALOUS (am bih PORT ahl us), adj.  Possessing the uncanny knack for
approaching a set of double doors and ALWAYS pushing the locked one.