Re: [AD] File selector bug

Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Peter Wang wrote:
>
> >  How about up to about 75%
> > (or some other number) of the height in modes >= 400 vertically?
>
> Hmm... why not rather scale the window according to the font size,
> with possibly an additionnal stretch factor bound to the screen
> resolution ?

You're forgetting that I'm lazy (see the attached patch).  You can
try out your more correct suggestion if you want, but I think this
looks fine as it is.

--
PROFANITYPE (pro FAN i tipe), n.  The special symbols used by cartoonists
to replace swear words (points, asterisks, stars, and so on).  It is yet