Re: [AD] File selector bug

Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Last, are you all ok with the new stretch_dialog() function ? The filesel
> window now looks a little bit twisted...

Well, "twisted" is not the word I would use, more like.. "stretched"
:-)  Perhaps it's a little exaggerated in higher resolutions, or
maybe it just needs to be stretched horizontally a little as well.

--
ELECELLERATION (el a cel er AY shun), n.  The mistaken notion that the
more you press an elevator button the faster it will arrive.