Re: [AD] File selector bug

Peter Wang wrote:

> Well, "twisted" is not the word I would use, more like.. "stretched"
> :-)  Perhaps it's a little exaggerated in higher resolutions, or
> maybe it just needs to be stretched horizontally a little as well.

What is the purpose of displaying a window which is for the most part (namely
80% in 640x400) empty ?
IMHO, this isn't very useful ;-)
Ultimately, you could add a new configuration option (e.g gui_stretch_dialog) in
allegro.cfg, in order to let the programmer choose to use or not to use this
feature.
What do you think about that ?

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)