Re: [AD] some additions to DGA driver

> Users may have no control over position of window if program switches
> to DGA mode directly.
Absolutely right, that's why they are asked to set the window location
before entering the DGA mode (using the Allegro's init window).

> Also there are problems with choosing correct
> window size (should we wrap virtual screen or only normal screen).
Yes, I choosed to wrap only normal screen.

> But if you still have this patch, I would like to see it.  Could you
> send it to me?
Unfortunately, due to an unexpected disk crash ;-) , I no longer have
it.
Shawn, have you kept this patch (actually these two patches, called "DGA
driver improvement") on your disk up to now ?

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)
Web site: http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou