[AD] Dual Monitor Support

I Recently tried out Allegro 3.9.31 on a dual monitor system( and non of the
programs would work. Chrashing out before setting an mode

I'm not sure if this is a Matrox G400 DualHead Problem or a Dual monitor
problem with DirectX. When I went back to a single monitor everything worked
again. I have not got much time to fiddle about (Dissertation) but would be
willing to run some tests if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Also compliling Allegro on Windows 2000? Anyone done it? I tried and Make
kept chrashing.

If more info about my system is needed please mail me at garth.ng@xxxxxxxxxx