Re: [AD] some additions to DGA driver

I agree with you about centering the DGA window.
Here's my question: what's the utility of clearing the video memory ?
As I said in my previous reply, if this is intended for making the
things more fine-looking, why not to take the following approach: let
the user choose the location of the window as in the true X mode, then
switch to the DGA mode and make it fit perfectly into the window.
I posted a patch which implements it two months ago, but Shawn didn't
keep it. Maybe now with your support...

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)
Web site: http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou