[AD] Bug in _al_findfirst

When converting my code to work with unicode, I think I found a bug in
_al_findfirst: In the dos version (ie in dos/dfile.c) it calls
uconvert_ascii before giving the filename to findfirst, but it should be
uconvert_toascii. Btw, there is a speling error in the docs: they call
it uconvert_to_ascii, with one underscore too much. Not an extremely bad
bug, but it might be hard to find the real name for someone who doesn't
realize he should look in the header file.

Sven Sandberg