[AD] Allegro 3.9.24

... is in the usual place.

This is a bugfix update that corrects the fbcon compile error and OSS sound
driver problems, plus adding the blender routine documentation by James
Arthur.

The code changes only affect the Linux version, so there is no point in
downloading this patch if you are running it on other platforms.

I think I'm going to stop announcing WIP versions on the Allegro list. We
aren't in a particularly stable period at the moment, and there are enough
problems floating around that I think anyone who wants to use these versions
ought to be subscribed to the conductors list, so they'll see whatever
important information might come floating along...

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."