[AD] Allegro 3.9.23

... is on http://www.sunsite.auc.dk/allegro/wip.html.

Not so much in the way exciting new stuff, I'm afraid: this weather is too
nice for programming! Differences from 3.9.22 are:

   Michael Bukin added an OSS sound driver to the Linux code, and the
   beginnings of an ESD driver.

   Many Linux patches from George Foot, including shared library support.

   Ole Laursen made the Unicode utolower() and utoupper() functions
   understand the entire 16 bit character set.

   Pavlos made file_select() able to include or exclude files based on their
   attributes.

   The d_check_proc() GUI object can now print the text to the right of the
   check, selected by having a non-zero d1 field.

   Changed my mind about how GFX_SAFE should work, and removed the color
   depth emulation bodges. Now, the GFX_SAFE driver may simply change the
   color depth if it doesn't like what you are requesting, and it is up to
   the caller to deal with this.

   Fixed problems with MMX polygon rendering code in the MSVC version.

   Added a strictwarn option to the configure script, and fixed everything
   that it moaned about. The warnings still aren't all that strict: at some
   point I want to sit down and make it build clearnly with -W, as well as
   -Wall -Werror.

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."