Re: [translations] Starting Brazilian Portuguese translation for Docs

Federico,

Em sáb, 18 de ago de 2018 às 12:44, Federico Bruni
<fede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Rafael, have you solved this already?
>
> You may try running manually this target from the source root (even if
> it should have been run already):
>
> make python-modules

Sorry for the delay, I had to replace my badblocked hard disk && set
up my system.

Sort of solved. I works if I run 'make' before 'make doc', as
mentioned by Walter and Jean-Charles.  But I hope there is another way
for me to build docs without building the whole software, as it is
very time- and resource-consuming -- I would rather not to lose
another HD... :)

'make python-modules' && 'make doc' doesn't seem to fix the issue of
not being able to find lilylib.

Also, very nice and clean flow:
$ make distclean
$ lysetup.sh    # my script running ./autogen.sh with some sed fixes
$ make
$ make doc

I attached this 'lysetup.sh' script, in case it helps any other
readers from Arch.

Again, thanks everyone for the hints!

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle