Re: [translations] Completing Catalan Priority 2

* Walter Garcia-Fontes, walter.garcia@xxxxxxx [19/01/15 07:39]:
> I started looking at Catalan support in Texinfo, but as I imagine it
> will take a while until LilyPond gets it from upstream, I will use the
> workaround suggested by Jean-Charles to progress with these
> translations.

Another temporary solution would be to write the l·l letter (l
ageminada, in Catalan), as l.l, this is the way it was written here
when there was no specific key for it in the typewriters, for
instance. This way it will be easy to find and substitute as soon as
texinfo is updated doesn't choke on it.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes