Re: [translations] Stuck with an error in Priority III Catalan translation

* David Kastrup, dak@xxxxxxx [17/01/15 11:13]:

> In usage.texi I read
>
> @documentlanguage ca
>
> without a corresponding language support file tex/txi-ca.tex.  Taking a
> look at
> <URL:http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/trunk/doc/?root=texinfo>, it
> would appear that Catalan is not yet supported by Texinfo.  I suggest
> doing something like taking the txi-fr.tex file and translating it into
> txi-ca.tex.  You might want to contribute it to the Texinfo project as
> well as placing it into LilyPond in order to avoid having to maintain it
> separately forever.
>
> It's possible that other Texinfo components are in need of Catalan
> versions, but I have not really investigated.

Thanks a lot, David, I would never have found this by myself, I will do
as you suggest as I already contribute to the main GNU translation
page for Catalan.

Best,

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes