Re: [translations] Automatic build of translation branch

2012/8/3 Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Le 03/08/2012 18:10, Francisco Vila disait :
>> Propagation to master is already slow (5-10 days max) but frequent
>> build of translation branch would make this less important.
>>

> 2.15.42 nevertheless missed our last updates and the amendments to the
> English version.

Unavoidable. It is impossible to include every update and/or amendment
to English versions, even if I merged whenever every single commit
reached staging.

Last merge was July 26, (10 days ago now). The updates you mention are
7 days old today.